We’re in search for emerging companies to join 8th edition of Wolves Summit, an international conference dedicated to innovation in technology, on 23-24 October 2018 in Warsaw, Poland for free.
Wolves Summit supports innovation by helping startups get to relevant investors, corporates, and executives. 300 selected startups will participate in the conference free of charge. It’s an opportunity to attend well-matched pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings with 500 investors and executives altogether. So far, there were 18980 such meetings organized.
What can you expect from Wolves Summit?
- Best quality networking in Europe
- FREE startup tickets for two team members
- 200 investors & 300 corporate executives all in one place
- detailed information about investors and corporations startups criteria
- advance matchmaking for 1:1 meetings before conference
- 1500 participants from 60+ countries
- potential exposure during the Great Pitch challenge
- VCs, Business Angels, Corporate Executives, Startups, Scaleups
- Networking Party
Some of the successful startups from previous editions include Swipestox (currently Naga Group), Autenti, Tespack, Bin-E. Thanks to participation in the conference, they got needed momentum that was crucial for further development.
Thinking about pitching to investors and executives? 40 companies will get the chance to participate in the Great Pitch Contest and present their ideas on stage.