💻 Please apply for the job using this link: https://kandidate.workable.com/j/9BFBD2D566
Who we are looking for
This opportunity is ideal for a mid to senior level designer who wants to have a direct impact over our entire product, as our first and only UX/I designer.
So far, we have been working with great freelance designers, but the time has come for us to bring on our first full-time, in-house designer. We believe the successful candidate would be someone who excels at executing and making design decisions independently on a daily basis, whilst collaborating within a small and tight product team (3 developers, CPO, 1 product manager, 2 product owners).
Key highlights of this role
- Work with a small team of A+ players on a product with global ambitions
- Lead the UX/UI design of our entire application, not just parts of it
- Given final decision on design aspects, working directly with Co-Founders
- Semi-remote work arrangement, be able to have location freedom whilst meeting and collaborating with our team too
- Potential to build your own design team in the future, as we grow
- Part of our application process includes a paid pilot task, so you can get to know our team more before deciding
- We are open to both mid and senior designers
- Proactively identify UX optimisation opportunities on an on-going basis, through analysing screen-recordings, heat-maps and speaking with our stakeholders
- Gather and evaluate user requirements for new features, together with our product management team
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements throughout our user dashboards
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs
- Keep up to date with competitor products and industry trends
- Understand all areas of design that needs to be worked on in our company, and make decisions on what should be prioritised
This job is suitable for someone who has:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer (2+ years as minimum)
- Portfolio of strong and relevant design projects, which were shipped
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Products, Balsamiq etc.)
- Basic knowledge of front-end limitations (HTML, CSS, js, native mobile).
- Very strong English communication skills
- Previously experience working in a tech startup, or for tech startup clients
- Previous experience working in a small, tight and fast past environment (e.g. a smaller company, or small team within a larger company
- Experience in other aspects of design such as motion, 3d or branding
- Drawing and illustration capabilities
- Fluency in Polish is a plus
Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who truly understands our mission and are excited about what we’re building!