Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to work in the fastest-growing online booking community? Come and join us at Bidroom.com for a real chance to push yourself and the company forward. All of this can be done in the comfort of a relaxed, rapidly expanding multinational working environment and right here in the heart of Krakow.
What will you be doing?
- Plan PR strategy for all news communications
- Prepare media pitches and responses, strategy documents, press releases and key messages together with PR Team
- Align news announcements across all channels and optimize press coverage
- Identify and develop PR-worthy content opportunities, pitch angles and creative story ideas
- React quickly to breaking news and ad hoc PR opportunities
- Represents Bidroom in contacts with the media
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- A rewarding salary
- Great office location on the Main Square in Kraków
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
What skills should you have?
- 5+ years of experience in PR, preferably in the fields of hospitality and tourism
- Strong cross-cultural interpersonal skills
- Solid media relationships across traditional and new platforms
- Storyteller with exceptional written and verbal, presentation and organizational skills
- Native English speaker
- Highly motivated, analytical and creative marketer with high level of strategic thinking
- Outgoing, organized and self-motivated.
- Accomplished events speaker and presenter
- Nice to have: experience as a journalist
What language do we speak?
We are a Dutch company with a rapidly expanding international team, speaking over 20 languages. We are of course English speaking with all internal communication delivered in English.