The fastest-growing online booking community – Bidroom.com – is searching for Country Manager – Norway to challenge the tasks in the sales team in Kraków. We are waiting for you in the sunny office located in the historic, renaissance Palace under the Rams on the Main Square. Join our revolution!
What will you do?
- Building and strengthening relationships with the hoteliers
- Developing, revising and implementing the sales strategy for the market, aligned with company goals
- Mapping potential strategic customers and partners
- Working closely with and reporting directly to the Head of Sales
- Attending professional events and trade shows
What should you have?
- At least two years of experience in the hospitality industry
- Good knowledge of the hotel market
- Fluent English
- Native Norwegian
- Outstanding sales and negotiation skills
- A keenness to meet and exceed goals
What can you expect?
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- Young, fun, international team of people who enjoy their work
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Rewarding base salary
- Great location of the office
What language do we speak?
We are a Dutch company with a rapidly expanding international team, speaking over 20 languages. We are of course English speaking with all internal communication delivered in English.
Working at Bidroom
Launched in 2014, Bidroom.com has two wonderfully located offices: in the city center of the Hague, and on the main square in Cracow. Bidroom gives you a tremendous opportunity to gain experience while working in a multi-cultural and international team. The team members are young and energetic people, who create fun atmosphere while contributing to the fast growth of the company. Bidroom.com empowers you to broaden your horizons and make connections all over the world. If you like travelling, having fun, and want to be a part of something great, apply to work at Bidroom.com and join the revolution!
Join our team and help us make the travel industry better!
Are you looking for a workplace with a great atmosphere and a lot of possibilities for personal growth? Are you full of energy and eager to learn? Do you want to be a part of a fun team? If the answer is “yes”, then Bidroom is a place for you!
What are we looking for?
Most importantly - commitment. We want people who are passionate about what they do and want to do it well. We also need people with a lot of energy and great interpersonal skills, as job in our company, no matter the department, essentially means working with people. We also value our team and need people who will be able to join it with ease. In Bidroom we all enjoy what we do, but we also work hard to make sure our product is the best one on the market.