CodersFirst is looking for a natural-born leader who would like to take his/her first steps in IT recruitment and gain hands-on experience with a startup environment.
We are looking for a versatile person, because the Leadership Programme consists in developing professional skills within 4 areas:
- IT Recruitment;
- Sales Development;
- Employer Branding and Social Media;
- Internal Recruitment.
Thanks to the rotation between these departments, the programme participant has the opportunity to gain comprehensive experience in business. It is an entry-level programme that gives you a chance to learn the basics of running a business and gain experience in key departments, ultimately leading you to your independent leadership role at CodersFirst.
You can find out more about us at → https://medium.com/codersfirst
The Programme participants have the opportunity to carry out independent projects under the supervision of experienced mentors. Cooperation with various departments translates into a better understanding of business. In addition, the programme participants learn how to effectively manage projects and their time.
We make sure that they receive timely feedback on their performance. We offer practical trainings (e.g. Linkedin Recruiter, Google Docs, Canva, Biteable, marketing tools, landing pages creation and time management). In addition, we give you the opportunity to take part in social initiatives (collecting bottle tops, supporting animal shelters), as well as to take care of your own well-being (swimming pool, gym, sauna, jacuzzi, tennis court – all on premises).
We offer a number of activities to the participants of the Programme – first and foremost, the opportunity to get familiar with and influence the most important pillars of CodersFirst: Talent Analyst, Sales and Marketing Departments. Thanks to the support of supervisors and mentors throughout the entire programme and extensive cooperation with other departments,participants collect valuable and varied experience in all areas of business. The rotation between departments allows you to work in all the fastest-growing areas of CodersFirst, where new internal processes are being constantly created. The Programme participants have a chance to identify and create them together with the team.
- excellent command of English (at least B2 level) and Polish (at least C1 level);
- being bold and open to new challenges;
- ability to adapt;
- showing initiative;
- team player;
- willingness to grow in a business environment and to take the leader position in the future.
- full-time job;
- REMOTE work once a week;
- salary: PLN 3 000 net + end-of-year bonus: PLN 3 000 net;
- contract of mandate (umowa zlecenia);
- opportunity to grow within the company (Talent Analyst Team, Sales Team, R&D Team);
- flexible working hours +/- 2 hours;
- 120 m2 office with free access to a swimming pool, gym, sauna, tennis court, chill room, and kitchen with delicious coffee, fresh fruit and snacks;
- Netflix or Spotify subscription.
1. Online aptitude tests (approx. 60 min) + 2 situational questions
2. Get-to-know-you call (approx. 30 min)
3. Final on-site interview with one of the Founders (approx. 180 min)
How to apply?
Send your contact details (phone number) and tell us why we should hire you (max 350 characters).