Joining us as Regional Marketing Manager means you love marketing, you are good at it and you want to make your skills work wonders with a lot of tough work, effort and amazing satisfaction, when your product becomes a market leader.
There is a physical product that will help people look better. It will be sold online with some use of physical POS. There will be a CEO and a COO that will become your best friends as you will be the one to make people see, how we can change and improve their lives.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Support the ideation process and help idea development from the information perspective
- Gather and crunch data for understanding end customers - how they are and what they think ...
- Learn and explain the markets in which the customers will act
- Identify relevant competition and potential challenges
- Coordinate research, panels and interview activities, working closely with the product specialist and project lead in the project
- You will significantly contribute to a successful layout for a good project
- Work independently on all Polish marketing activities
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Experience in PR and brand communication
- Marketing / growth hacking success stories to tell, preferably related to launching a new project or a startup
- Experience in creating and executing a company marketing strategy
- Excellent project management skills
- A strong conviction that you're the right person for this job
- Ability to make own decisions and question the status quo when needed
- A mind capable of both creative and strategic thinking
- Ability to adjust to changing circumstances easily and quickly get a grasp on new challenges
- Customer driven approach
- Great English and Polish communication skills, since you will work in an international team
- Analytical mind with a focus on providing results and measuring the progress through KPIs
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics and advertising tools
- (eg. Google Ads)
- Get things done with no formalities. You are the closest to the product, you shape it, you shape the company, you change the market with your hands. There is no procedure you need to follow first - just work with the team and base your decisions on clients, data and numbers.
- Flexible B2B contract
- Working with a team obsessed with making a change and getting stuff done fast but well.
- Working in an international company with startups being launched (and needing attention) in Germany, Denmark, Czech Republic, Slovakia etc.
- Trust in your skills and commitment. We will take the leap of faith that you know where you are leading us.
- Amazing working environment in co-creating space at Brain Embassy, with the best coffee you can get, fresh fruits, free yoga, nap room and… just google it ;)
- 12-17k PLN + VAT per month, but we will try to motivate you for results, so expect some bonus factor here.
- Sometimes we work remotely, sometimes we get lazy, sometimes we work whole weekends including nights. We are happy to share this freedom with you.
We are architects and builders. Our products are disruptive startups on the edge of technology, designed to solve real problems, give customers a positive experience, and create future revenue streams for our clients.
People do not come to Creative Dock just to work. They come to contribute, make an impact and turn startups into successful businesses.
We are not an incubator, we are not consultants.
WE ACTUALLY MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.