What You Will Do:
- Develop Lekta’s data collection, analytics, and learning systems
- Contribute to our AI and machine learning systems
- Work with embedded, front-end, and back-end teams to develop algorithms to meet their needs
- Use, implement, and contribute to the design of data models and repositories
- Work with product management to identify data and deliver insights
- As part of this role, you will be a creative thinker in how to solve problems, utilizing quantitative/technical skills along with business understanding to devise solutions.
Preferably a degree in a quantitative discipline, e.g. Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Sciences
Expertise in an analytical language (Python, R, or the equivalent), and experience with databases (Hive, SQL, or the equivalent).
Experience with machine learning including classification, prediction, training, and analytics techniques
Knowledge of data collection, filtering and cleansing techniques
Practical experience in building NLP solutions are strongly preferred.
Modeling proficiency: Linear models & descriptive statistics; Natural Language Processing; Bayesian Inference; Decision Tree Models & Boosting; Advanced time series forecasting; Deep Learning
Creativity to go beyond current tools to construct and deliver the best solution to the problem, ability and comfort with working independently and making key decisions on projects.
Team player with strong relationship building, management and influencing skills.
Experience working on statistical/machine learning package / framework such as Scikit-Learn, Spark MLlib, Mahout, Tensor flow etc.
Ability to effectively work with business leads: strong communication skills, ability to synthesize conclusions for non-experts and desire to influence business decisions
And here's what we can offer you:
- good salary plus additional benefits (private health insurance & Multisport card)
- 26 days of paid holidays
- flexible working hours
- all the equipment and software you need to do your job well
- amazing people to work with and learn from
- a brand new office in the city center
Lekta can be the voice of a business, app or device, eloquently managing conversations between users and products.
Why we do it
Lekta is our answer to a pressing problem. Many modern interfaces put the burden of communicating properly on the users. Instead of talking like they would with another person, they are forced to learn and use the commands that the device or app accepts. This creates a frustrating user experience where the very people you want to keep happy must put in the effort to make the product work properly. Lekta is the future of intelligent communication.
We're looking for clever, talented people.
Our team integrates innovative entrepreneurship, a business-oriented mission and strong experience to research and develop language processing technology. If that's your jam, shoot us an email.