Growbots was born in Warsaw, Poland in Dec 2014. Today we have nearly 100 people in Warsaw (HQ, 100% product development), San Francisco and Cleveland (sales).
We connect businesses across the world using our proprietary machine learning. Looks like we are good at that - today we have 600+ clients who love the product.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented Customer Support Specialist to join us on our mission of customer happiness. This is a customer support role that requires a mix of great English, empathy, and curiosity. The customer success survey showed that 99% of customers find our support is either great or amazing.
What will you be doing?
Helping our clients by answering their questions on a live chat, gathering their feedback, and preparing educational resources. It is very important for us to give the best service possible, so you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a model relationship with our clients.
What skills do we expect?
- proficient written English skills
- attention to detail
- a passion for technology
- a willingness to work and develop in a fast growing startup
What's in it for you?
- ability to learn how world-class support works
- working in a globally operating start-up
- fair salary
- paid holidays (26 days) & sick leave
- flexible working hours
- MacBook Air
- private medical care with Medicover (optional Family Package)
- weekly breakfasts
- unique industrial office in the old cheese factory in the centre of Warsaw (the Hoża street)
- you will be proud of what you are working on!
With a team of over 80 talented people, spread across 3 offices and over 450 customers, we are one of the fastest expanding technology companies, growing 1200% in 2016 alone! We’re backed by some of the most forward-looking and innovative investors in the technology space.