Growbots was born in Warsaw, Poland in Dec 2014. Today we have nearly 100 people in Warsaw (HQ, 100% product development), San Francisco and Cleveland (sales).
We connect businesses across the world using our proprietary machine learning. Looks like we are good at that - today we have 600+ clients who love the product.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented Customer Success Specialist to join us on our mission to customer happiness. The Customer Success Team works closely with our customers, building lasting relationships, providing them with insanely great customer service and helping them achieve success in outbound sales. The customer success survey showed that 99% of customers find our support is either great or amazing.
What will you be doing?
Building relationship with our clients by delivering exceptional onboarding experience, driving adoption, suggesting product improvements based on customer feedback, and creating educational resources. It is worth to emphasize that we work proactively- we not only answer our customers' questions but as well work hard on their performance improvement.
What skills do we expect?
- proficient English skills
- experience supporting customers
- excellent, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- a willingness to work and develop in a fast growing startup
What's in it for you?
- ability to learn how world-class support works
- work in a globally operating start-up
- fair salary
- paid holidays (26 days) & sick leave
- flexible working hours
- MacBook Air
- private medical care with Medicover (optional Family Package)
- weekly breakfasts
- unique industrial office in the old cheese factory in the centre of Warsaw (the Hoża street)
- you will be proud of what you are working on!
With a team of over 80 talented people, spread across 3 offices and over 450 customers, we are one of the fastest expanding technology companies, growing 1200% in 2016 alone! We’re backed by some of the most forward-looking and innovative investors in the technology space.