Lekta is an advanced spoken and written Dialog System that changes the way people communicate with businesses. This cutting edge technology can automatically manage millions of conversations with customers, users and devices. It makes use of a hybrid (both statistical and knowledge-based) NLP model. This flexible framework allows for creation of conversational interfaces in any language.
Currently we’re looking for a Service Engineer to our Kraków office, who’d help us with the implementation of Lekta for our Clients - leading telecommunication, energy, banking and insurance companies in Poland.
As a Service Engineer you will:
- deploy our solutions directly to the Customers’ infrastructure
- diagnose and troubleshoot the issues reported by the Customers and other team members
- cooperate with the other team members in order to deliver the best solution to the Clients
- create technical documentation
- provide technical support to our Customers and Partners
You’re the right person for this position if you have:
- IT related educational background
- previous experience in enterprise services implementation
- good knowledge of Linux and Docker (Windows Server might be an advantage)
- awareness of network issues
- ability to analyze and solve IT issues, including hardware ones
- communicative English
- positive approach to challenges
We’d be delighted if you also have:
- RHCSA/E or similar certificate
- knowledge of any request handling system (we use Jira, but our Customers might use Redmine, Bugzilla)
- knowledge of SIP protocol and telecom centrals (PBXs)
And here’s what you can expect from us:
- good salary plus additional benefits
- awesome people to work with
- pretty, new office in the city center
- the excitement of working on something new and big
- flexible working hours
- 26 days of holidays
Lekta can be the voice of a business, app or device, eloquently managing conversations between users and products.
Why we do it
Lekta is our answer to a pressing problem. Many modern interfaces put the burden of communicating properly on the users. Instead of talking like they would with another person, they are forced to learn and use the commands that the device or app accepts. This creates a frustrating user experience where the very people you want to keep happy must put in the effort to make the product work properly. Lekta is the future of intelligent communication.
We're looking for clever, talented people.
Our team integrates innovative entrepreneurship, a business-oriented mission and strong experience to research and develop language processing technology. If that's your jam, shoot us an email.