BETEGY is the sports data analytics company. We created an automated self-learning system which predicts outcomes of football games with high accuracy (betegy.com). We also license our data and visualisation systems to global sports betting and media companies like ESPN (USA), Turkcell (Turkey), Ringier Axel Springer (Eastern Europe), Wozhongla.com (China), Yahoo Sports (UK), Bwin (Russia) and others. Due to the introduction of new products for B2B markets, we are looking for the Interactive / Web Designer.
We are looking for the person who can join the team full time and be responsible for the design of web products. In particular, there are two primary domains of responsibility:
- Design elements of current and future products (sites, web/mobile apps)
- Design of sports data visualisations, infographics and templates in sports domain (data structure, charts, tables, etc.)
It would be a great plus if he/she understands front-end web development and can work with engineers in close collaboration or deliver web-ready code.
- experience in UX/UI design with a portfolio of completed projects
- knowledge of relevant tools and set of skills to carry out the tasks
- English as the primary language of communication
Following qualities and experiences is a plus:
- understanding of front-end web development
- knowledge of our passion for sports data visualisation
- experience in the visualisation of data (infographics, charts, data structuring).
- basic knowledge of motion graphics
We are waiting for you!
Send us a few word about yourself and link to your portfolio!
BETEGY is an ultimate combination of:
- accurate football predictions and picks (1x2, Score, Over/Under, BTTS)
- betting tools (Sort & Filter, Bet Tracker, Strategies and more)
- statistical data (past results, average goals, H2H, squads, formation and more)
- constant development (new leagues, new features, algorithm updates)
- modern, clean and simple design on all devices
The key part of BETEGY is our Algorithm, which is providing precise predictions and picks for over 29 leagues and cups (more than 8 000 games during the year). It analyses 50,000 football data points and combines them with mathematical models and machine learning scripts to produce most accurate predictions available.
We are not tipsters, we won’t send you ten shady tips each week. We don’t have information about fixed games. Simply, we believe in power of numbers and making informed decisions. Since analysing historical data takes a lot of time, our Algorithm does it for you. Adding complex statistical models and machine learning makes our predictions even more valuable. Of course, you can always add your gut feeling at the very end of the process.